We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
What information do we collect?
You can access our website pages without having to input any information about yourself. In certain cases, however, you will be able to enter your personal data, but you are not obliged to do so. All personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect personal data entered in data fields in the corresponding sections of the website. The data may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. For the avoidance of doubt, we would like to point out that we do not collect any sensitive personal data, as defined in applicable local law.
What do we do with the personal information we collect?
We collect process and use your personal data for different purposes, which include the following examples:
- to inform you about our services or offers (if you have requested them);
- to address the purpose for which you have submitted your personal data to us;
- to improve our marketing and advertising activities, as well as to improve the contents and services offered on the website;
- to gain a better understanding of your needs and to enhance our products and services for you; and
- to make decisions about positions if you have supplied personal data to us as part of a job application.
Whom do we share this information with?
Otherwise we will only transmit personal data without your consent in the following cases:
- if the transmission of your personal data is reasonably necessary in order to achieve the purposes outlined in the section titled, “What do we do with the personal information we collect?”;
- if the transmission of your personal data to subcontractors or to our consultants is required to fulfill a contract which you entered into with us;
- if the transmission of your personal data is required or permitted by law.
How to get copies of or amend the personal information we have collected
Protection of Collected Personal Information
The I-Consulting Group website is not intended for use by minors under the age of 13 and as such we request that minors under the age of 18 do not submit any personal information to us via the website. We recommend that parents remind their children to handle their personal data securely and responsibly on the Internet. We will not ask minors to provide their personal data if we have knowledge of their minority.
Linking to other websites
This website contains links to other websites which are not operated by I-Consulting Group. We assume no responsibility for the contents provided by third parties and hereby exclude all liability for the data protection and data security devices provided on the linked websites. We strongly suggest you review the third parties’ privacy policies that you access from our website.
About us and contact details
This website is provided by I-Consulting Group of 5150 Addison Circle, Suite 337, Addison, TX 75001, United States of America. Our website server is based in the United States of America.